Monday, February 7, 2011

An idea for my short film 3-5 minutes

Many script writers and film producers base their narrative and story line on past experiences and things which they fear. i have joined up with my friend domi who shares the same fear as me in the sense that i am frightened of someone watching me without me knowing. whenever i return home from being somewhere alone, there is always a fear of not knowing if someone is in my house or not.

The movie which grabbed my attention in particular was 'Scream'. i have decided to do a horror movie this year as it gives me an opportunity to explore a different genre to last year which was a teen drama. i always get a thrill out of watching horror movies and thrillers and my main focus is to create the same atmosphere and feel to my film that i get when watching certain horror movies by other film makers.

I'm going to base it on a teenage girl whos parents leave her home alone, while she waits for her friend to come round she receives unknown calls from someone who is watching her from outside her house.

No comments:

Post a Comment